Simac Tanning Tech is an international meeting with the most qualified offers of machinery and technology for the shoe manufacturing industry, leather-working, and tanning developed in the national territory.
This year, iVision has participated in the great meeting in Milano from the 21st to the 23rd of February reporting an enormous success for the innovative line dedicated to the sector: the extremely new SHOES line!
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner for Dust of Leather & Fabrics
The incredibly high level of technology and the growing experience that has always characterized the company, iVision, have brought it to develop a new range of industrial vacuums with centrifugred fans, dedicated to the sector of shoe working.
In particular, the vacuums of the SHOES line are perfectly suited for all machines that cut, brush, sand, or generally produce chips in large quantities that need to be cleaned. The line dedicated to this sector is particularly versatile and complete; it includes vacuums for small offices to complex and powerful systems for large companies, offering our clients a large selection in order to satisfy every type of demand.
Every vacuum of the SHOES line is equipped with an M class filter, a high efficiency filter made purposely for the SHOES line, that allows the collection of at least 99.9% of the particles collected.
Thanks to the innovations of the Shoes line, the cost and time of maintenance of your machine tools will be drastically reduced compared to traditional methods.
The main advantages of the Shoes line are:
- Touch Screen in order to easily recognize the level of filter contamination.
- Automatic and semiautomatic filter cleaning.
- Pneumatic gate closure with a pedal in order to work simultaneously with more machines.
- Cyclonic pre-filter for the pre-separation of materials that allows further duration of the main filter life.
- Possibility of remote control.
- Anti-fire system purposely studied for this sector.
- Large range of accessories dedicated to every need of the sector.
This accessory is a device that automatically intervenes in the case that there is a consistent increase of the temperature inside of the collection tank, emptying a mix of air and water inside the tank through a spray nozzle. In the case where the system is not automatically activated, it’s possible to activate it manually using the appropriate button.
Filter cleaning with a pneumatic piston requires being connected to an air adapter from 6-8 bar and via a pressure regulator that can vary the intensity of the sliding of the piston.
• To effectively clean the filters mounted inside the vacuum, the vertical piston filter cleaning system was developed. Through a manual selector (semiautomatic solution) or by a timer (automatic version) a pneumatic piston acts from the bottom of the filter, shaking it intensely in a way that ensures that the chips or the dust transferred to the outside of the filter fall into the collection tank, permitting in this way the continued optimal functioning of the filter.
• Vertical piston cleaning of the filter is recommended for any type of application, as it significantly improves the cleaning of the filter compared to the vibrating motor standard version.
• Vertical piston cleaning of the filter, especially in its automatic version, becomes mandatory in the suctioning of fine dust that can clog the filter rapidly. In the case of large and heavy chips, this system is not mandatory, but for light or volatile material, yes!
• The principal advantage of this system comes from the greater efficiency in the incisiveness of the shaking of the filter with a piston. Another advantage is the use of this system in its automatic version, shaking the filter every time that the motor is turned off, eliminating the typical problem of the reliability of the operator, who usually has to remember to turn on the cleaning of the filter.
The kit allows the automatic switching on and off of the vacuum cleaner simultaneously with the machine tool when they are connected. This can occur in three different ways:
a) The vacuum gets switched on by contact without electricity “potential free contact”.
b) The vacuum gets switched on with a 24V contact.
c) The vacuum gets switched on with a 230V contact.
The gate valves that enable the closure of multiple vents allow the operator to choose to work with one, two or more hoses simultaneously. These gates can be operated manually by operators, handled automatically by machines, or remotely via foot pedal.
Strongly recommended whenever possible, the pre-filter is positioned between the vacuum and the chip-generating machine, as the first point of collection of the collected material.
It is specially used to preserve the life of the filter inside the vacuum unit.
It retains most of the collected material and can have a cone or cylindric shape and serves as a mechanical filter.
Through a tangential entry the collected material is centrifuged into its interior until its speed gradually decreases and the material gradually falls to the bottom of the collecting unit due to the force of gravity.
Such a process ensures that only a relatively low percentage of collected dust or chips manages to actually reach the real filter positioned in the upper part of the vacuum cleaner.
The cyclonic pre-filter can be combined with a:
• 160 L tank
• 500 L tank
• 1000 L tank
The cyclonic pre-filter becomes almost mandatory for fine or very fine powders, which are very likely to clog the filter quickly, compromising the smooth operation of the entire system, but are only recommended for large, heavy chips.
The main advantage of the cyclonic pre-filter is to protect the filter of the vacuum cleaner from quickly clogging, thus extending its life before replacement and significantly reducing the maintenance of the entire system.
The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a touch screen unit on the front. It allows the operator to quickly and easily monitor the level of contamination of the filter.
Thanks to such a device, the operator is able to recognize in real time the filter condition and the efficiency of the whole vacuum cleaner. Afterwards, the operator can choose to clean the filter (in manual or automatic mode) and also manage the remote Start&Stop control option.
Once the filter is completely clogged, the unit will automatically warn the operator of the need to replace the filter utilizing:
• A visual signal
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a specialized quotation, we know how to guide you towards the product most adapt to your demands.
iVision, the best industrial material collection!