This is a sieve made of a perforated sheet that allows, during suction, to retain the residue generated during blasting oprations and in general dirt. It has two comfortable handles the permit the removal of the container and the repositioning after having emptying the container.
The classification filters for vacuum cleaner and powders emissions into the environment, is assigned by the type of powders and the degree of danger to health. For its suction devices such classification is regulated by IEC 60335-2-69 worldwide. This classification provides several categories of powders, such as:
• Category of powders L (low/moderate): fall into that category powders with MPC values (maximum permitted concentration in the work place) > 1 mg / m³Are retained at least 99% of particles aspirated.The disposal of the collected material must be made trying to raise a few powders. • Category of powders M (medium): fall into that category powders with MPC values (maximum permitted concentration in the work place) > 0.1 mg / m³ and wood powdersAre retained at least 99.9% of particles aspirated.The disposal of the collected material must be made trying to raise a few powders. • Category of powders H (high): fall into that category powders with MPC values (maximum permitted concentration in the work place) < 0.1 mg / m³, with carcinogenic and pathogenic powdersAre held at least 99.995% of particles aspirated.The disposal of the collected material must be done without raising powders.On each iVision vacuum cleaner is applied a label indicating the hazard class of the dust in the environment allowed.
The lifting device is used for emptying the 100 Lt (iV2 model) or the 160 Lt (iV3 model) chip container with the use of a forklift. The operators do not have to make any effort for the emptying process. At the sides of the collecting containers there are two hooks for the lifting kit to be connected to, which in turn is lifted from the truck by a chain.
This accessory is a device that automatically intervenes in the case that there is a consistent increase of the temperature inside of the collection tank, emptying a mix of air and water inside the tank through a spray nozzle. In the case where the system is not automatically activated, it’s possible to activate it manually using the appropriate button.
Filter cleaning with a pneumatic piston requires being connected to an air adapter from 6-8 bar and via a pressure regulator that can vary the intensity of the sliding of the piston.
• To effectively clean the filters mounted inside the vacuum, the vertical piston filter cleaning system was developed. Through a manual selector (semiautomatic solution) or by a timer (automatic version) a pneumatic piston acts from the bottom of the filter, shaking it intensely in a way that ensures that the chips or the dust transferred to the outside of the filter fall into the collection tank, permitting in this way the continued optimal functioning of the filter.
• Vertical piston cleaning of the filter is recommended for any type of application, as it significantly improves the cleaning of the filter compared to the vibrating motor standard version.
• Vertical piston cleaning of the filter, especially in its automatic version, becomes mandatory in the suctioning of fine dust that can clog the filter rapidly. In the case of large and heavy chips, this system is not mandatory, but for light or volatile material, yes!
• The principal advantage of this system comes from the greater efficiency in the incisiveness of the shaking of the filter with a piston. Another advantage is the use of this system in its automatic version, shaking the filter every time that the motor is turned off, eliminating the typical problem of the reliability of the operator, who usually has to remember to turn on the cleaning of the filter.