The dumpster, connected by means of a tube system, is positioned between the cnc machinery that produces chips and the vacuum unit.
During the operating of the vacuum, the dumpsters have airtight closures preventing air flow losses.
When the vacuum cleaner gets switched off, the dumpster can be opened manually with the 500 Lt container and automatically with the 1000 Lt model. Next, the dumpster can be carried by the forklift where it can next be emptied into the end-container.
Strongly recommended whenever possible, the pre-filter is positioned between the vacuum and the chip-generating machine, as the first point of collection of the collected material. It is specially used to preserve the life of the filter inside the vacuum unit. It retains most of the collected material and can have a cone or cylindric shape and serves as a mechanical filter. Through a tangential entry the collected material is centrifuged into its interior until its speed gradually decreases and the material gradually falls to the bottom of the collecting unit due to the force of gravity. Such a process ensures that only a relatively low percentage of collected dust or chips manages to actually reach the real filter positioned in the upper part of the vacuum cleaner.
The cyclonic pre-filter can be combined with a: • 160 L tank • 500 L tank • 1000 L tank
The cyclonic pre-filter becomes almost mandatory for fine or very fine powders, which are very likely to clog the filter quickly, compromising the smooth operation of the entire system, but are only recommended for large, heavy chips. The main advantage of the cyclonic pre-filter is to protect the filter of the vacuum cleaner from quickly clogging, thus extending its life before replacement and significantly reducing the maintenance of the entire system.
Filter cleaning with a pneumatic piston requires being connected to an air adapter from 6-8 bar and via a pressure regulator that can vary the intensity of the sliding of the piston.
• To effectively clean the filters mounted inside the vacuum, the vertical piston filter cleaning system was developed. Through a manual selector (semiautomatic solution) or by a timer (automatic version) a pneumatic piston acts from the bottom of the filter, shaking it intensely in a way that ensures that the chips or the dust transferred to the outside of the filter fall into the collection tank, permitting in this way the continued optimal functioning of the filter.
• Vertical piston cleaning of the filter is recommended for any type of application, as it significantly improves the cleaning of the filter compared to the vibrating motor standard version.
• Vertical piston cleaning of the filter, especially in its automatic version, becomes mandatory in the suctioning of fine dust that can clog the filter rapidly. In the case of large and heavy chips, this system is not mandatory, but for light or volatile material, yes!
• The principal advantage of this system comes from the greater efficiency in the incisiveness of the shaking of the filter with a piston. Another advantage is the use of this system in its automatic version, shaking the filter every time that the motor is turned off, eliminating the typical problem of the reliability of the operator, who usually has to remember to turn on the cleaning of the filter.
The classification filters for vacuum cleaner and powders emissions into the environment, is assigned by the type of powders and the degree of danger to health. For its suction devices such classification is regulated by IEC 60335-2-69 worldwide. This classification provides several categories of powders, such as:
• Category of powders L (low/moderate): fall into that category powders with MPC values (maximum permitted concentration in the work place) > 1 mg / m³Are retained at least 99% of particles aspirated.The disposal of the collected material must be made trying to raise a few powders. • Category of powders M (medium): fall into that category powders with MPC values (maximum permitted concentration in the work place) > 0.1 mg / m³ and wood powdersAre retained at least 99.9% of particles aspirated.The disposal of the collected material must be made trying to raise a few powders. • Category of powders H (high): fall into that category powders with MPC values (maximum permitted concentration in the work place) < 0.1 mg / m³, with carcinogenic and pathogenic powdersAre held at least 99.995% of particles aspirated.The disposal of the collected material must be done without raising powders.On each iVision vacuum cleaner is applied a label indicating the hazard class of the dust in the environment allowed.
The lifting device is used for emptying the 100 Lt (iV2 model) or the 160 Lt (iV3 model) chip container with the use of a forklift. The operators do not have to make any effort for the emptying process. At the sides of the collecting containers there are two hooks for the lifting kit to be connected to, which in turn is lifted from the truck by a chain.